Sunday 2 February 2014

I made it!

I finally have a blog! After a year of being entertained and educated by other people's blogs (mostly those of my incredibly talented friends) I finally have one to call my own. So to start off this rather exciting (and a little terrifying if I'm being honest) journey, I thought that I should probably stick with what I know and with what I love. Conveniently, there is one thing that fits into both of those categories...books!

I love to read...a lot. I don't particularly have a 'type' of book or genre that I stick to (although I do enjoy sinking my teeth into a good dystopian novel), I just pretty much like to read anything, and everything, I can get my hands on!

Since being at university (I'm half way through my second year already, can you believe it!?) I have developed new literary interests and discovered so much in terms of literature and how amazing it is. This is why I've decided to start a Book Blog; a place filled with (hopefully) interesting and insightful comments and reviews of literature. The aim is, I guess, to share my reading journey with others and to try to inspire more people to pick up a book and read!

So I guess I better get started... :) 

1 comment: